Eden Therapy Articles
Anti-Racism Resources for Protesters, Activists and the Community
June 27, 2020
- Official George Floyd Memorial Fund
- Ahmaud Arbery Fund
- Black Lives Matter
- Black Visions Collective - Organizes for Black and collective liberation.
- Black Table Arts - Gathers Black communities through the arts towards better Black futures.
- Color of Change
- MIGIZI - Nurtures the development of Indigenous youth.
- Midway United Fund - Serves the Union Park and Hamline Midway neighborhoods.
- Minnesota Freedom Fund - Supports bail for any arrests.
- Northside Funders Group - Supports Northside businesses.
- Reclaim the Block - Organizes for structural change in the city.
- Tony McDade Fund
- We Love Lake Street - Supports small businesses and community organizations on Lake Street.
- Find Your Representatives
- Petition: Justice for George Floyd
- The Obama Foundation’s Anguish and Action
- Where to Support Black-Owned
Businesses in the Twin Cities
- How To Be An Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- The 1619 Project by The New York Times Magazine
- "The Case for Reparations" by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- "75 Things White People Can Do For Racial Justice" by Corinne Shutack
- “Welcome To The Anti-Racism
Movement — Here’s What You’ve Missed” by Ijeoma Oluo
- White Fragility: Why It’s So
Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo
- "The Characteristics of White Supremacy Culture" by Kenneth Jones and Tema Okun
- Thick by Tressie McMillan Cottom
- Stand Up Straight and Sing! by Jessye Norman
- MPD150: A People’s Project Evaluating Policing
- The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison